- An effective alternative to conventional nasal sprays.
- Scientifically proven antiviral properties.
- Clinically demonstrated efficacy.
- May be combined with other natural or conventional medication.
- Extremely well tolerated.
- May be used in acute as well as in chronic conditions.
- Appropriate for long-term use.
- Non habit-forming nor addictive.
- Suitable and effective for the entire family (children 2 years and up).
Nasal spray: 100 ml contains: medicinal ingredients: Luffa operculata D2; Pulsatilla D2; Euphorbium D4; Mercurius bijodatus D8; Mucosa nasali suis D8; Argentum nitricum D10; Hepar sulfuris calcareum D10; Sinusitisinum D13 1 g each. Non-medicinal ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, monobasic sodium phosphate (dihydrate), dibasic sodium phosphate (dihydrate), sodium chloride, purified water.
Nasal spray: adults, 12 years and older, in general, 1 to 2 spray(s) into each nostril 3 times a day. Children 6 to 12 years, in general, 1 spray into each nostril 3 times a day. Young children, 2 to 6 years, in general, 1 spray into each nostril 3 times a day.