Dynamic Days; Peaceful Nights
MenoClove Day/Night has been developed to help you through the day and the night. The pink day capsule helps to boost vitality, and the purple capsule supports a good nightâ€™s rest.
Menoclove Day/Night contains the same carefully selected ingredients as MenoClove Forte and MenoClove Plus, as well as additional ingredients for a 24 hour solution.
Red Clover is source of phyto-estrogen, a plant-derived isoflavone which has been shown to alleviate symptoms including hot flushes and night sweats. Black Cohosh has been shown to alleviate various menopausal symptoms. Vitamin B6 assists in balancing hormone levels and enhance mood. Ginseng may increase the bodyâ€™s resistance to stress and give you more energy.
- MenoClove DAY/NIGHTâ„¢ is a herbal supplement indicated to assist in 24 hour relief of the various minor symptoms associated with menopause and post menopause. The day capsule assists in boosting vitality during the day, while the night capsule aids with sleep support.
- Red Clover provides a source of the plant-derived isoflavones, a type of phytoestrogen, which may play a part in decreasing the symptoms of menopause, helping to promote healthy bone structure and helping to promote a healthy heart.
- Further research is required to fully explain the mechanism responsible for the efficacy of Black Cohosh in reducing the incidence of hot flushes, night sweats, breast tenderness and other menopausal symptoms.
- Ginseng is an adaptogen and contains active chemical components called ginsenosides that are thought to be responsible for the herbâ€™s medicinal properties.
- Vitamin B6 assists with energy release from proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It also helps to maintain a healthy skin as well as playing a role in amino acid metabolism. Vitamin B6 further assists in helping to balance hormone levels and enhance the mood.
- Valerian has sedative, spasmolytic and muscle relaxant effects through the activation of adenosine and GABA receptors.
- The relaxing effect of hops is largely due to the activation of melatonin receptors.