ELECTROLYTE LOADED TIME-RELEASE TABLETS. PROVIDES VITAL MINERALS AND ELECTROLYTES FOR OPTIMAL PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE DURING INTENSE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
WHY POWER & CRAMP
USN’s POWER & CRAMP provides your body with the vital electrolytes/ minerals sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium required to maintain normal muscle functioning under the most strenuous conditions. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and is necessary for normal nerve and muscle function. It also contributes to electrolyte balance and proper pH-balance. Vitamin B6 is necessary for normal iron transport and reduction of tiredness and fatigue, apart from also being involved in the normal functioning of the nervous system.
WHEN TO TAKE POWER & CRAMP
- Daily supplementation (maintenance): 2-4 tablets before bedtime to optimise absorption
- Phosphate loading prior to events: Take 3 tablets twice daily in the 3 days prior to an event
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF POWER & CRAMP
- Electrolyte & phosphate loader.
- Source of magnesium to assist in optimal muscle recovery and performance.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also supports normal functioning of the nervous system.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Pre- and during-event: Take 2 tablets 30 minutes before the start of the event and 1 tablet per hour of exercise thereafter.
Post event: Take 2 tablets 30 minutes after the completion of the event, as well as 2 tablets before bed.